The French duo have not only made a career-defining album, but the smartest dance album since disco. – a perfectly imperfect vision of humanity as seen through the eyes of two androids.
The rapper has premiered a song from his upcoming new record on the side of a building in New York.
Amsterdam’s Cole William’s has created an avant-garde master-piece in his debut outing.
Scottish band announce an EP release based around new single ‘Late March Death March’.
First ‘Watch the Throne’ and now this, as Killer Mike and El-P team up on this new track.
‘Frisco-by-way-of-Brooklyn dance-rockers return with new single ‘Perfect Blue’.
New York producer enlists rap’s best and, err, most bizarre for this new track.
Teenage production duo rework Blackstreet’s ‘No Diggity’, with Timberlake thrown in to the mix for good measure.
Futuristically retro R&B singer previews first cut ‘Jerk Ribs’ from her upcoming new album with the TV on the Radio man.
Electronic duo reveal details of their second album, which just so happens to be called ‘Moderat II’.
Canadian musician says the band “possess the true key to the zeitgeist”.
Panda Bear talks about getting repeatedly rejected by Daft Punk prior to his appearance on their new album.
- Conan O’Brien posts video response to Taylor Swift track ’22′
- Boards of Canada premiere new music on video screen in Tokyo
- Summer Camp finish new record, discuss ‘difficult second album’
- Scottish Album of the Year Award 2013 to hold public vote
- Julia Holter announces new album for August, reveals opening track
- DIANA change name of self-titled album after legal problems
- Spotify launch weekly music streaming charts
- Pussy Riot member makes hunger strike protest
- Giant Drag announces UK tour for September
- Odd Future offshoot Jet Age of Tomorrow to release free album this Friday