A behind the scenes look at the Brooklyn post-punkers’ recent BBC Radio 1 Punk Show session at Maida Vale Studios. Howard Melnyczuk shoots.
- We talk to Ry X of the elusive 'supergroup' about the freedom of artistic creativity and "crossing the line of what's computer and what's human".
- Vocalist Dee Dee Penny talks sexism in the music industry, writing the soundtrack for a cartoon series and the people who have influenced her records most.
- A look at the best Official and Unofficial showcases Austin's SXSW Festival has to offer this year.
- A thumping, throbbing return from the UK's next big dance vocalist and her producer/genius best pal.
- Introducing: The Acid
- Interview: Dum Dum Girls
- SXSW 2014: The Best Showcases
- Song Of The Day: Tirzah
12 March 2014
Filmed at XOYO in London, twin sister duo Say Lou Lou give an insight into how they approach their live shows.
- Listen to Jay Reatard’s posthumous Nirvana cover
- Keith Richards is publishing a children’s book
- Watch Julian Casablancas + The Voidz perform new album track “Ego” live
- These New Puritans to perform Field of Reeds in full at London’s Barbican
- BANKS shares video for “Brain”
- Nirvana’s Krist Novoselic covers Lorde’s “Royals” on accordion