Brazos’ leading man Martin Crane talks about his reincarnated project, his musical roots, the ethic of the songwriting process and what the musician does with his precious down time.
The Watford folk trio discuss their admiration of Bon Iver, perks of being in a family band and why they’re still trying to figure out how to write the perfect song.
Only Real chats with Best Fit about his unlikely introduction to music, what kind of music he’d make with Kanye West and why it’s hard to label his music.
Color of Clouds speak to Best Fit about their experiences of collaborating with other artists, guilty pleasures and how a tarot card reading inspired their music.
London’s Mt. Wolf reveal all about their debut EP, Life Sized Ghosts and unveil Diplo’s response to their cover of Usher’s ‘Climax’.
Leeds’ Fossil Collective explain the art of being in a collective, their love of French electro and reveal their plans for the new year.
“I realised that you should have fun while recording your music”: Best Fit speaks to Melody’s Echo Chamber
French multi-instrumentalist Melody Prochet tells us about echo filled dreams, blossoming and her latest album which “just has some love to give”.
We meet Tom Odell to find out about having his song ‘Another Love’ featured in the Burberry catwalk show, his musical upbringing and who he’d list as his dream collaboration.
We find out more about Louisa Rose Allen’s recent tour with Marina and the Diamonds, her love of M&S and the haunting sound of Foxes.
We get to know Llanelli locals Cut Ribbons more intimately, finding out about epiphanies, “power couches” and unorthodox songwriting techniques.
Brent Rademaker reveals why it took a decade to record a new album and why The Tarnished Gold is the Californian band’s best effort to date.
Best Fit catches up with Brooklyn’s Light Asylum to talk about origins, accolades and the duo’s celebrated performances.
- Primavera Sound 2013 stream live performances via Youtube
- Boards of Canada to premiere new music on BBC Radio 1 tonight
- The Flaming Lips to play live on BBC Radio 6 Music tonight
- Angel Haze and Iggy Azalea stream cover of Watch The Throne track ‘Otis’
- Brolin and East India Youth to play free London show next week
- Matthew Dear plots only London date of 2013
- Daft Punk to remix own ‘Random Access Memories’ tracks
- Washed Out announces new album ‘Paracosm’ for August
- Sŵn Festival confirm Deerhunter as first headliners for 2013 event
- CBGB announce 40th anniversary music and film festival