Trans Musicales has a reputation as a bastion of the unknown – and sadly, that’s where most of its lineup is staying.
In the first instalment of a new column Josh Hall explains why indie died in 2012, and why this is resolutely a good thing.
Download a new track from the balloon-toting Merok man.
The Welsh Magpie is cooler than the rest of us combined. Listen to her new track here.
Listen to a new track ahead of his free show for Best Fit at the Old Blue Last tomorrow night.
Ahead of the London show tonight, Best Fit headed to Helsinki to watch Husky Rescue put on one of the most extraordinary shows of the year.
Less shambolic than their humble beginnings suggested, Amusement are poised between Outfit and M83.
Honestly, which of us hasn’t wanted to kidnap Pat Sharp?
Hirsute flutter-merchant makes dull song good.
The pioneering DJ ends his exile with London and Manchester dates.
Listen to the producer’s contribution to Annie Mac’s new Presents compilation.
One of the standouts from a record that has caught the imagination like few others this year.
- The Magnetic Fields’ Stephin Merritt publishing Scrabble-inspired poetry book, 101 Two-Letter Words
- Watch The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart perform new album tracks live
- Jacques Greene announces Phantom Vibrate EP, streams track “No Excuse”
- These New Puritans share live video for “Island Song”
- Wild Nothing, Beach Fossils & Holograms members form supergroup The Snow, share “Memory Loss”
- Hauschka streams new album Abandoned City