The U.S talk show host recalls what it’s actually like to be 22.
Luke Morgan Britton
Cryptic electronic outfit continue guerrilla marketing campaign by airing new track/video at midnight in Tokyo.
Elizabeth Sankey pens article on the difficulties that album #2 inevitably entails.
Scotland’s version of the Mercury Prize to let public vote for one act of its final shortlist.
Singer to release third album this summer, listen to one of the tracks now.
Toronto electro-poppers made to change name of self-titled debut because there’s already an album called Diana by a band named Diana.
Is this the future of music countdowns?
Maria Alyokhina takes hunger strike vow in protest against a Russian court’s refusal to let her attend her own parole hearing.
Two of South London’s finest exports team up for this Stardust live cover.
Annie Hardy ready to “say goodbye” after releasing her first album in seven years back in March.
Goth-pop singer takes on 90s boy band for this cover of ‘I Want It That Way’.
SBTRKT, Mac Miller, Kilo Kish, Earl Sweatshirt & more feature on free Jet Age of Tomorrow LP.
- Conan O’Brien posts video response to Taylor Swift track ’22′
- Boards of Canada premiere new music on video screen in Tokyo
- Summer Camp finish new record, discuss ‘difficult second album’
- Scottish Album of the Year Award 2013 to hold public vote
- Julia Holter announces new album for August, reveals opening track
- DIANA change name of self-titled album after legal problems
- Spotify launch weekly music streaming charts
- Pussy Riot member makes hunger strike protest
- Giant Drag announces UK tour for September
- Odd Future offshoot Jet Age of Tomorrow to release free album this Friday