Reptar take dribbles of the late noughties indie-rave revolution, a chunk of surf-rock and a dab of Kid A style soundscapes – and glaze it with an indiepop finish.
Kathryn Williams wins over the folk-sceptical Rex Pester with her smooth, genre-busting, concise new project.
The Australian duo talk holograms, service station gambling and why their shows are best when wild.
A concept album based on a city in the dystopian future predicted by the comic Judge Dredd, full of 8-bit…ish synthesizers with a tinge of subtle orchestration that combine to make a weirdly addictive, near-compulsory listen.
- Sŵn Festival confirm Deerhunter as first headliners for 2013 event
- CBGB announce 40th anniversary music and film festival
- Star Slinger announces UK and North American tour dates
- Alt-J to record second album this summer
- Daft Punk open to working with Nile Rodgers again
- Grimes, Frank Ocean & more win at 2013 Webby Awards
- The Great Escape reveal dates for 2014 festival
- Deerhunter announce first dates of October European tour
- J. Cole moves album release date forward to challenge Kanye West
- Antony Hegarty to launch art exhibition in New York