The band come at us with a more arena-friendly, singalong incarnation of themselves for their fourth full length.
Our emotional journey through Gallops’ forthcoming debut album confirms two things: 1) It’s brilliant, and 2) Gallops are trying to fuck with us.
Canadian twins Tegan and Sara offer up an enjoyable sojourn into pop-punk nostalgia and emo sensibility at The Forum.
Natasha Khan talks about the journey that created her third album, The Haunted Man.
A smoother, less harsh sound from Kristian Matsson on album number three.
An album all about a voice, and a lovely voice it is too. No matter what it’s singing, desolate and pained or hopeful and sanguine, the songs are beautiful and easy on the ears but with enough dark underpinnings and pulsing weird instrumentation to maintain interest.
We caught up with Fanfarlo ahead of their US tour to find out what brought about the change in direction that has marked their latest release, Rooms Filled With Light, and how fans and Twitter help the band to survive life on the road.
Real Estate take their relaxed, nostalgic sounds to London’s Scala,and leave us all feeling warm and fuzzy. Buzz Stas feels the good vibes.
The Kills’ chaotic sound may not have been perfect when they took over Brixton Academy, but that certainly won’t be what The Kills’ fans are talking about. They came for a show, and they got one, writes Buzz Stas
The Kendal quarter return to London and deliver a faultless set to an audience of the devoted. Buzz Stas reviews.
Apple Store concept albums and partying with Bombay Bicycle Club: The Line Of Best Fit meets Dry the River
We catch up with Dry the River’s Scott and Matt before their in store performance at London’s Regent Street Apple Store, to talk about the recording of their new album, the release of their Weights and Measures EP, and touring with Bombay Bicycle Club.
Buzz Stas gets elated about Dry the River and all hatey about Coldplay.
- Double Denim, Kaya Kaya, Best Fit and Black Cab Sessions for Rekorderlig Midsummer House
- Charli XCX announces first U.S. headline tour, performs ‘You (Ha Ha Ha)’ live
- Star Slinger gives away Miguel remix as free download
- Divine Fits cover Tom Petty’s ‘You Got Lucky’
- T Bone Burnett won’t be back for Nashville’s second season
- M83′s Anthony Gonzalez works with The Killers
- Full Kanye West album credits for ‘Yeezus’ revealed
- James Murphy scoring music for Broadway play starring Rachel Weisz & Daniel Craig
- Nelly teams up with Pharrell Williams and Nicki Minaj for ‘Get Like Me’
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros release new track ‘This Life’