Labrador Records label mates The Mary Onettes and Sambassadeur catch up with each other to talk about life in bands, the importance of music and a chronic fear of flying.
Swedish dream-poppers The Mary Onettes stream new single and upcoming album’s title-track ‘Hit The Waves’.
Swedish dream-pop fourpiece, The Mary Onettes announce new album ‘Hit The Waves’ and stream a trailer for the release.
Swedish pop duo Club 8 make a welcome return today with perhaps the darkest sounding material of their career so far.
Echoing the spirit of Field Mice, Camera Obscura, Belle & Sebastian and Saint Etienne – enjoy the lost classic and long out of print Sing Along With Acid House Kings in full.
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names’ Johan Hedberg takes on Acid House Kings. The result will either put a spring in your step or make you want to sacrifice a kitten.
Deliciously blending thrift store twee and widescreen pop, today’s Song Of The Day from Highasakite is a wonderfully bewitching three and a half minutes.
Stripped down to heartbreakingly impressive piano and vocal, watch the young Swede Amanda Mair live in session for The Line Of Best Fit performing album highlight ‘Doubt’.
The new video from pop siren Amanda Mair sees a slight homage to Bob Dylan’s ‘Subterranean Homesick Blues’ – swapping the side street of London’s Savoy Hotel for the wintery forests of Sweden, naturally.
The Line of Best Fit speaks to Sweden’s new wunderkind Amanda Mair about Labrador Records, a forthcoming album and… Aqua.
The Line of Best Fit catches up with Henrik and Johan of Pallers to talk about finishing off their first full length record, three dimensional music and Jay-Z.
Veterans of the Swedish music scene and childhood friends, Johan Angergård and Henrik Mårtensson have taken a long time in making a full length record together. So, is the debut by Pallers worth the wait? Just about…
- Kanye West projects video for new song ‘New Slaves’ on buildings around the world
- The National might break up within five years’ time
- Tim Burgess, Terry Christian & Craig Charles to launch new music courses
- Wild Flag’s Carrie Brownstein stars in new ‘American Express’ advert
- Björk to speak at ‘Wired’ technology conference
- Daft Punk launch new album at agricultural show in Wee Waa, Australia
- Icona Pop single ‘I Love It’ gets UK release, features Jakwob remix & more
- Alt-J debut new video technology aiming to stop fans recording gigs on mobile phones
- Theme Park to curate and headline summer all-dayer
- Wu-Tang Clan stream new track ‘Execution in Autumn’