Check out guide to this week's releases below (plus a few special numbers from New Music Fridays past that we can't stop listening to).
Short On Time? Definitely Don't Miss These:
- The curveball pop comeback from Lykke Li
- Ariana Grande's leviathan return "No Tears Left To Cry"
- Let's Eat Grandma's second joint with experimental producer SOPHIE
- A masterful taste of Lotic's forthcoming debut LP
- Billie Eilish and Khalid uniting for a stellar goth-pop ballad
- The proper studio edition of Prince's "Nothing Compares 2 U"
- "Club music for the critters" from electro duo Gilligan Moss
- An R&B throwback from supremely talented Ojerime
- Swedish pop magic from the magnificent RABBII
- 12 minutes of engrossing, avant-garde metal from Deafheaven
Listen to the full playlist and then let us us know which tracks you're loving!