LA's experimental hip-hop trio Clipping have announced their third LP, There Existed An Addiction To Blood, alongside revealing the lead single "Nothing Is Safe".
"Nothing Is Safe" is the three-piece's first new single since their 2018 EP Face.
Clipping's forthcoming album There Existed An Addiction To Blood is their first full-length since 2016's Splendor & Misery.
The new record will feature collaborations with Benny the Butcher, La Chat, Ed Balloon, Pedestrian Deposit, and more.
- Nothing Is Safe
- He Dead (feat. Ed Balloon)
- Haunting (Interlude)
- La Mala Ordina (feat. The Rita, Benny The Butcher & El Camino)
- Club Down (feat. Sarah Bernat)
- Prophecy (Interlude)
- Run for Your Life (feat. La Chat)
- The Show
- Possession (Interlude)
- All in Your Head (feat. Counterfeit Madison & Robyn Hood)
- Blood of the Fang
- Story 7
- Attunement (feat. Pedestrian Deposit)
- Piano Burning (composed by Annea Lockwood)
"Nothing Is Safe" is out now. Clipping's There Existed An Addiction To Blood album lands via Sub Pop on 18 October.