The Los Angeles pair, Tyler Blake and Michael David, have already shared "Grecian Summer" and T-Pain team up "Whatever I Want".
How To Dress Well's Tom Krell says of "Just Let Go": "To me this song is about the meaning of spring. Spring as a symbol for new birth and overcoming. A symbol for truly becoming happy, say, or for just being free. No more winter in your soul!"
As well as T-Pain and How To Dress Well, Faraway Reach will feature Alex Frankel of Holy Ghost!, Passion Pit, Electric Blue, De Lux, Isles, Nonku, Harriet Brown and Panama.
Faraway Reach is released 3 June via Innovative Leisure.
Listen to "Just Let Go" below. The tracklist can be found afterwards.
1. Grecian Summer
2. In These Fine Times Feat. De Lux
3. Safe Inside Feat. Passion Pit
4. I Feel Numb Feat. Alex Frankel
5. Just Let Go feat. How To Dress Well
6. The Dissolve" Feat. Isles
7. Whatever I Want Feat. T - Pain
8.Ndivile Feat. Nonku
9. Faraway Reach
10. Eyes On Me Feat. Harriet Brown
11. Pure Distraction
12. A Mountain With No Ending Feat. Panama