The new compilation will feature a number of unreleased tracks, as well as a remix and an extended version of New Order's "Nothing But a Fool".
Anna Calvi will contribute a track called "Adélaïde", Daniel Avery has a track on the LP titled "JXJ", and there's also contributions from Algiers, Hayden Thorpe and Jon Hopkins, Moby, Beach Slang, HAAi, Shadowparty and others.
All proceeds from the new compilation will be donated to Alzheimer’s Association.
- Anna Calvi - Adélaïde
- Rituals of Mine - The Only Way Out Is Through
- Daniel Avery - JXJ
- Cold Specks - Turn to Stone
- TR/ST - Destroyer
- Shadowparty - Marigold
- Beach Slang - Under the Milky Way
- New Order - Nothing But a Fool (Extended Mix 2)
- HAAi - Drumting
- J. Laser - Dreamphone
- Sad13 - Who Goes There
- Algiers - There Is No Year (Remix)
- Astronauts, Etc. - The Border
- Wolfmanhattan Project - Friday the 13th
- Hayden Thorpe & Jon Hopkins - Goodbye Horses
- Moby - In Between Violence
- Rhys Chatham - For Bob - In Memory (2014) for Flute Orchestra
The Longest Day - A Benefit for the Alzheimer’s Association will be released on Friday (19 June) via Mon Amie Records, and is available to pre-order now.