A cut from Chicagoan singer Willis Earl Beal’s recent album Acousmatic Sorcery ‘Monotony’ now has a brand new video. Shot from a fixed point the footage seems to reflect the mundane nature of daily life as Beal stands quietly on a street corner, peddling newspapers and occasionally chatting to passers by as cars whiz past in the background.
- Girl Unit remixes Little Dragon’s “Klapp Klapp”
- Listen to Joanna Gruesome’s Maida Vale session for BBC Radio 1
- Chairlift’s Caroline Polachek shares new Ramona Lisa track “Backwards and Upwards”
- Stream the Divergent movie soundtrack, featuring a Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar collaboration
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & members of The Clash team up for new track “Hero”
- The Fly Magazine announces closure