Two very good songs, two slightly derivative and grating songs – on their new EP, Minnaars show promise but fail to prove they’ve got more to them than a talent for writing indie disco hits.
- Gruff Rhys, Dean Wareham & more confirmed for Indietracks Festival 2014
- Liars to release string-embedded vinyl for Record Store Day
- Watch Arcade Fire cover Stevie Wonder live
- Neil Young launches Pono music player, with support from Arcade Fire, Beck, Jack White & more
- Drake covers Rihanna track “Stay”
- SBTRKT streams six new tracks from Transitions trilogy series