There’s something of a novelty at seeing your usual gig going beard-brigade folk sitting on these truly uncomfortable wooden pews, scared to make a sound. So respectful. So polite. Where am I? Am I in London? Yes I am.
Reviews Aidan Moffat
By The Line of Best Fit, 21 January 2010, 14:44 BST
The fine folk behind Platforms:Live – one of London’s finest promoters – have announced that their all day festival “Owl Parliament” is set to return for a second year.
- Sigur Rós streaming 360° interactive concert tonight
- No Age share album opener ‘No Ground’
- Warner Music intern sues company after unpaid placement
- Deer Tick announce new album and stream ‘The Rock’
- Johnny Marr blames ‘record label politics’ for stopping The Smiths boxset
- Blouse announce new album, stream track ‘No Shelter’
- Iggy Azalea to release debut album in September
- Summer Camp announce second album release
- Stream Kanye West’s new album ‘Yeezus’ online
- White Lies unveil new single ‘There Goes Our Love Again’