It’s been confirmed that the deluxe 10th anniversary edition of The Postal Service’s debut will feature a handful of new tracks and rarities.
As well as the original 10-song record, the re-release will also include a second disc full of unreleased numbers, live recordings, remixes and cover versions.
The band, fronted by Death Cab’s Ben Gibbard, released Give Up back in 2003, with fans waiting and speculating ever since if a follow-up would surface.
The emergence of a image on the band’s official website yesterday with the caption ’2013′ ignited rumours that the band would reform.
Billboard later confirmed that the duo, consisting also of of producer Jimmy Tamborello of Dntel, would release a 10 year anniversary edition of Give Up next month, as well as citing rumours that the band will play Coachella.
It’s not yet known whether they will release a second album or tour fully.
Check out the full tracklisting of the reissue below. It’ll come out via Sub Pop on 8 April (UK)/9 April (U.S).
1. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
2. Such Great Heights
3. Sleeping In
4. Nothing Better
5. Recycled Air
6. Clark Gable
7. We Will Become Silhouettes
8.This Place Is a Prison
9. Brand New Colony
10. Natural Anthem
1. Turn Around
2. A Tattered Line of String
3. Be Still My Heart
4. There’s Never Enough Time
5. Suddenly Everything Has Changed
6. Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)
7. Grow Old With Me
8. Such Great Heights (John Tejada Remix)
9. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (DJ Downfall Persistent Beat Mix)
10. Be Still My Heart (Nobody Remix)
11. We Will Become Silhouettes (Matthew Dear Remix)
12. Nothing Better (Styrofoam Remix)
12. Recycled Air (Live on KEXP)
13. We Will Become Silhouettes (Performed by The Shins)
14. Such Great Heights (Performed by Iron and Wine)