Sing Me To Sleep is a brand new compilation masterminded by American Laundromat Records and visual artist Kate Garchinsky and will feature some of todays best indie artists covering traditional & non-traditional childrens lullabies for charity. All proceeds from the project will be donated to The Valerie Fund, a non-profit charitable organization that provides support for the comprehensive health care of children with cancer and blood disorders. A fantastic cause I think you’ll all agree.
Confirmed artists include; Dean & Britta, Tanya Donelly, Stars, Jenny Owen Youngs & Greg Laswell, Neil Halstead, The Leisure Society, The Real Tuesday Weld, The Rest, Say Hi, Julie Peel, Sigur Ros, Snowbird, Telekinesis, Casey Mecija (Ohbijou), The Antlers, Trespassers William, Papercuts, Peter Broderick, Laura Gibson and many more.
The album is scheduled to release May 2010. We’ll try and get the full tracklisting as soon as possible.
If you pre-order the album now, you will receive a huge package full of goodies. Including:
- Limited Edition First Pressing CD with alternative artwork and bonus tracks
- Bonus 7” Blue Vinyl featuring 4 tracks not available on either CD
- Free Coupon Code to Download the Bonus 7” Vinyl in Digital Format
- Two Promo Pins featuring Original Cover Art from CD and 7” Vinyl
- “Sing Me To Sleep” 4-Color Wall Poster (11” x 17”)
- Chance to win a personalized, signed copy of “Sing Me To Sleep” by your favorite artist
- Receive your limited edition package several weeks before the official release date
Pre-order now for a measly sum of $25.00. Yes, we are quite AWESOME! This is a very limited edition first pressing so don’t hesitate to pre-order or you’ll miss out.