Corrin Roddick and Megan James, aka Purity Ring, have signed to 4AD and Last Gang Records and will be releasing their debut album in July according to their website, which features the text “7.24.12” and a selection of new audio clips.
- Kanye West and Jay Z rumoured to perform together at SXSW
- Waxahatchee song featured on episode of The Walking Dead
- The Magnetic Fields’ Stephin Merritt publishing Scrabble-inspired poetry book, 101 Two-Letter Words
- Watch The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart perform new album tracks live
- Jacques Greene announces Phantom Vibrate EP, streams track “No Excuse”
- These New Puritans share live video for “Island Song”