The Independent Label Market have unveiled a host of new additions for their showcase event, as well as revealing the details of exclusive releases set to be on sale.
Among the new labels confirmed are The Sounds Of Sweet Nothing, Something In Construction, Brownswood, Buzzin’ Fly, Rocket Girl, New Music Club, Analogue Enhanced Digital and O. Genesis.
Meanwhile, Ed Banger, Bella Union, Full Time Hobby, Warp and others will be offering limited edition output.
This year’s Independent Label Market takes place in Spitalfields this coming Saturday (19 May).
The full details of all the releases are outlined in the v.long list that follows:
Because / Ed Banger Records
- Because / Ed Banger / Phantasy Remix 12″ Vinyl Compilation Mixed by Daniel Avery (Free with any purchase from the stall with £10 purchase)
- Because / Ed Banger / Phantasy Tote Bag (Free with any purchase)
- Signed Django Django CDs
- Original stills from the Django Django – Default Video shoot
- Django Django Tees
- Limited / Out of stock Vinyl across Because / Ed Banger / Phantasy catalogue
- Posters / Stickers / Badges
- A one-off exclusive 12″ of I Break Horses/Mountain Man collaborations with CSLSX
- Signed Dirty Three albums
- Signed Hannah Cohen albums
- A few CZARS blue vinyl
- A few Lanterns on The Lake white vinyl
- A special new Bella tshirt design never seen before today
- Rare vinyls and special packaging stuff that may be hard to find.
- All the latest releases, plus nuggets from the back catalogue which are getting rarer by the day.
- Some exclusive bundles that you won’t get anywhere else.
Chess Club Records
Post War Years
- Personalised cassette mix-tapes and Walkmans
- 12″ ‘Glass House’ EP, 2 months upfront from public release + a few test pressings
- Band down to sign stuff
Kyla La Grange
- Singles back-catalogue collection 7″s
- A3 artwork posters
- Kyla will be making an appearance to sign stuff
- T Shirts
- Band illustrated artwork (drawings)
- début single limited 7″
- début EP 12″
- A sliding scale on the stall – the more punters buy, the better value they get.
- The £5 lucky dip, where you can win anything from CDs to fabric tickets to fabricfirst memberships will be making a return
Full Time Hobby
- Craig Finn beer
- Rare white labels
- Tunng & Tinariwen DVDs
- Limited singles that escaped the SONY fire of ‘11
- New Build Pill Shaped USB release of ‘Medication’ EP. With exclusive remixes from Planningtorock, Dominik Eulberg , Juju &Jordash and a brand new remix from Sam Lawlor
- The last of the Complex vinyl that we’ve saved especially for the market – so if you want the exclusive Thom Yorke / DOOM or Neon Neon tracks on vinyl, it’s your last chance.
- We have some of the last pieces of early Lex vinyl stock from people like Danger Mouse & Jemini, Boom Bip, Non Prophets
- Signed LPs and very rare stuff
- Amon Tobin boxsets
- The Invisible will be signing very limited edition QR posters
- Loads of 7″, 10″ and 12″ vinyl, CDs, rarities, fanzines, merch (record bags/tote bags/ t-shirts/badges).
- Lots of ‘deals’ on back catalogue stock and some bargains thrown in.
- Old vinyl and test pressings
- Some great t-shirts and merchandise for sale
- Lone will be popping along to sign copies of his amazing new album before his album launch party at Plastic People on the Saturday night
- Cheap vinyl.
- Some last copies of things and some test pressings.
- Plus lots of badges.
- We’ll be selling a range of Warp releases and tees, including an exclusive Warp logo tee produced for the market, as well as special editions and deals from Brian Eno, Gonjasufi, Gravenhurst, Battles, Bibio, Hudson Mohawke and more.
- We’ve also asked our artists to pick their favourite Warp record and will be stocking selections from Jamie Lidell, Plaid, Mark Pritchard, Rustie, Bibio and more…
- Every customer on the day gets a Battles carrier containing promo items from Warp’s history, a free digital EP and a copy of Gravenhurst’s Ultraskull comic*.
- We’re expecting a few artists along to serve customers, make the tea and help us man the stall. Details TBC.
- Finally, you’re invited to enter the Warp tombola – a charity draw for some very special prizes – signed records, rare tees, mixtapes, test pressings and more. Everyone taking part wins something and the proceeds go to Nordoff Robbins.
* while stocks last