Earlier this month Lupe Fiasco suggested that Food & Liquor 2 will “return to the essence of what made [its predecessor] so special” – and thankfully ‘Around My Way’, the first single to be taken from the record, certainly sounds like a welcome return to the MC’s pre-Lasers sound. Listen to the track above.
- Black Keys, Mogwai, Editors, Lykke Li & more announced for Latitude Festival 2014
- Stream St. Vincent b-side “Del Rio”
- Dum Dum Girls unveil “Are You Okay” short film, written by Bret Easton Ellis
- Mac DeMarco streams new single “Brother”
- Morrissey set to headline Manchester’s Summer In The City festival
- Summer Camp share video for new single “Crazy”