Earlier this month Lupe Fiasco suggested that Food & Liquor 2 will “return to the essence of what made [its predecessor] so special” – and thankfully ‘Around My Way’, the first single to be taken from the record, certainly sounds like a welcome return to the MC’s pre-Lasers sound. Listen to the track above.
- PINS share “Shoot You” video, releasing heart-shaped vinyl for Record Store Day
- Sound It Out documentary to stream online for Record Store Day
- The Horrors’ Tom Furse remixes I Break Horses
- Peace share new single “Money”
- Beyoncé and Jay Z set to tour together
- Watch Eagulls, Neneh Cherry, Clean Bandit, Elbow & more perform on Jools Holland