Earlier this month Lupe Fiasco suggested that Food & Liquor 2 will “return to the essence of what made [its predecessor] so special” – and thankfully ‘Around My Way’, the first single to be taken from the record, certainly sounds like a welcome return to the MC’s pre-Lasers sound. Listen to the track above.
- Four Tet finishes work on new album
- Mikky Ekko announces new single ‘Kids’
- Local Natives stream video for ‘You & I’ and unveil UK tour dates
- Toots & the Maytals singer injured after being hit with vodka bottle at festival
- Studio version of Drake’s ‘On My Own’ streaming online
- Temples announce UK tour for the autumn
- Cabaret Voltaire announce plans for reissue series
- Nick Zinner reunites old college band for charity single
- The Weeknd no longer playing Glastonbury festival?
- Chief Keef arrested in Chicago minutes after pleading guilty to separate charge