The three London bands will play Cargo on 1 June, as part of Big Mix Festival.
The Line Of Best Fit
The annual festival returns to Glasgow for its fifth year, showcasing dozens of bands across several venues. Matthew McAndrew sends these shots.
Tonje Thilesen’s fantastic pictorial account of XXYYXX, Slow Magic, Giraffage, Blackbird Blackbird and Beat Culture live at Festsaal Kreuzberg in Berlin.
Wild Nothing, Dark Bells, Virals, Eat Your Own Ears DJs and 50 Shades Of Cray head up a weekend of Field Day after party fun.
Our last day in Brighton brings performances from Mausi, YADi and Lulu James.
The NY-based singer-songwriter takes the Best Fit Q&A and tells us all about her dreams of flying, fears of being stuck in limbo and who deserves a big, fat sorry.
Day two of Brighton’s sprawling affair brings us performances from Brolin, Empress of and Rainy Milo.
We ignored our temptations to do nothing but sit on the beach yesterday and caught performances from the likes of Syron, Blue Hawaii, Holy-Esque and Mac DeMarco.
Matthew Houck brings his alt-country folk to the capital with a set at Village Underground with support from Landshapes. Andrew Novell provides the pictures.
Welcome to our weekly gig round-up, all acts featured come with the Best Fit’s ‘Seal Of Approval’ so you can be assured that your hard earned cash will be well spent. This week’s top picks include Empress Of, The Postal Service and Blue Hawaii.
Premiering over on The Guardian, Swedish production legend Dan Lissvik transforms NONONO’s current single ‘Like The Wind’ into a dub heavy summer smash.
We’re proud to be partnering with forward thinking label Erased Tapes for an amazing event featuring the Ukrainian composer with live painting from Gregory Euclide.
- Boards of Canada premiere new music on video screen in Tokyo
- Summer Camp finish new record, discuss ‘difficult second album’
- Scottish Album of the Year Award 2013 to hold public vote
- Julia Holter announces new album for August, reveals opening track
- DIANA change name of self-titled album after legal problems
- Spotify launch weekly music streaming charts
- Pussy Riot member makes hunger strike protest
- Giant Drag announces UK tour for September
- Odd Future offshoot Jet Age of Tomorrow to release free album this Friday
- Listen to Talking Heads perform ‘Psycho Killer’ with Arthur Russell on cello