Electric Guest’s debut LP is a 10-song line dance that’s contagious and kinetic, all connected by the striking boy genius Asa Taccone. It both moves you and moves with you.
LA-based Foster the People have taken the US blogosphere by storm. Andrew Hwang reports from New York.
This album, which owes as much to M83’s ‘Kim and Jessie’ and Duran Duran’s ‘Rio’ as it does to video game consoles, wouldn’t be out of place neatly stacked between Neon Indian and Hot Chip. If Boeldt’s self-titled debut album was an Xbox, here’s a new spin on it – the Xbox 360.
- The Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek dies at 74
- Bob Dylan made honorary member of American Academy of Arts
- Sigur Rós and Björk both appear on The Simpsons
- Tame Impala bassist leaves band
- Prince, Miguel, Taylor Swift, Icona Pop & more perform at Billboard Music Awards 2013
- Manic Street Preachers working on two new albums
- Mount Kimbie stream new album ‘Cold Spring Fault Less Youth’
- East London venue 93 Feet East reopens
- Linkin Park frontman joins Stone Temple Pilots
- Haim announced as Rihanna support for UK tour dates