Wild Beasts are a 4 piece band from Kendal, United Kingdom now based in London, UK. Songfacts reports that Wild Beasts were formed in 2002 in the north western England town of Kendal, by Queen Katherine School students Hayden Thorpe (vocals) and Ben Little (guitar). They originally performed under the name of Fauve, the French term for "wild beast". In January 2004, schoolmate Chris Talbot (drummer) joined, and they changed the band's name to Wild Beasts. The following year another student, Tom Fleming (bass), became a full time member of the band. Read more about Wild Beasts on Last.fm.
Sorry, no articles found.
News on TLOBF
- Grimes, The Antlers, Wild Beasts to play Electric Picnic
- Wild Beasts confirm new UK shows
- Wild Beasts to release new single, listen to new song ‘Thankless Thing’
- Watch: Wild Beasts – Bed Of Nails
- Wild Beasts announce second single with limited ‘postcard’ format
- Wild Beasts unveil new UK tour
- Wild Beasts – Albatross
- Wild Beasts reveal release date for new single
- Wild Beasts confirm album details
- Wild Beasts announce UK tour
- John Grant, Mountain Man, Midlake, Wild Beasts and Lanterns on The Lake all confirmed for End of The Road Festival 2011
- New London Festival announced – “Campfire Trails”. Exclusive pre-sale link inside.
Sorry, no sessions found.
Live reviews/photos on TLOBF
- Wild Beasts – Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London 23/11/11
- ATP’s Bowlie 2 // Day 2 – Butlins, Minehead 11/12/10
- Wild Beasts & Blue Roses – Oxford O2 Academy, 07/10/09
- Summer Sundae Weekender – 14th-16th August 2009
- Latitude Festival, 17th-19th July 2009