The Chapman Family
Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, United Kingdom (2006-present) The Chapman Family are a noisy angry band from the north east of England who released their debut album in 2011 and are set to release a follow up EP of brand new material entitled "Cruel Britannia" on June 18th 2012. They consist of Kingsley, Pop, Owen, Kevin and Scott. Their unique blend of politically charged, feedback enfused, loud and intense indie rock music has won them just as many friends as enemies over the last few years and after... Read more about The Chapman Family on Last.fm.
Sorry, no articles found.
News on TLOBF
Live reviews/photos on TLOBF
- Festival Diary: Kendal Calling 2011
- The Chapman Family – XOYO, London 23/03/11
- Dot To Dot Festival – Nottingham 30/5/10
- Watch: The Chapman Family – No More Tears
- Watch: The Chapman Family – This English Life
- The Chapman Family – Something I Can’t Get Out (The Line of Best Fit Session)